Skip to content
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Sleep Medicine – 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine – 2005 LICENSURE Licensed in all 50 US states and the District of Columbia.
- Certified by the Trinidad & Tobago Medical Board
- Honors in Biochemistry, 1994.
- Membership of The Royal College of Physicians (MRCP, UK) Internal Medicine Examination, 01/99 – passed on first attempt.
- National Scholarship from the Government of Trinidad & Tobago to pursue Medicine at the University of the West Indies, Trinidad –1991.
- Naparima College Gold Medal Award for outstanding performance in the University of Cambridge, UK, Advanced Level Examinations- 1991.
- Title: Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome & Sleep Disorders Title: Sleep Disorders & Heart Disease
- Title: Scoring of Sleep & Associated Events
- Title: Sleep and the Workplace
- Title: Introduction to Tele-Sleep Medicine
- Title: A Primary Care Approach to Sleep Disorders
- Title: Childhood Sleep Disorders