No products in the cart.
The ARES is a wireless physiological recorder worn on the forehead that acquires and stores up to 3 nights of nocturnal data.
- Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Pulse rate (reflectance pulse oximetry)
- Airflow (by nasal cannula connected to a pressure transducer)
- Snoring levels (calibrated acoustic microphone)
- Head movement and head position (accelerometers).
When worn in the home, the ARES™ provides a better profile of the patient’s breathing during sleep in his/her normal environment. Audio and visual indicators notify the user when the ARES™ requires adjustment, thus increasing reliability of the device in the home. The small size of ARES™ allows it to be comfortably worn in all sleep positions.